Monday, May 07, 2007

Greensburg

I'm moving out of Kansas, the man said on National Public Radio. I've lived here my whole life, but I'm through with this state. I'll move to Arizona. They don't have tornadoes in Arizona.

Another Greensburg resident, also NPR: I had a goal, you know. I had a goal. I knew what I was doing, where I was going. Now I don't know. I don't know what I'll do. I guess I'll have to find a new goal.

Katrina, Greensburg. Maybe we'd better start listening to Al Gore. My guess is that most of us like our goals just the way they are.

therapydoc

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a very nice blog you got here

Thanks for your visit and nice comment on my blog.

Hatzlocha rabba!!

therapydoc said...

thanks, chosid.

Dr. Deb said...

Came by via a recommendation from Rising Blogger. I'm going to link you to mine. Always nice to have a mental health blogger on the blog links.

Margo said...

I'm with you on this one. It was in the 90s today in LA.

therapydoc said...

DR. DEB means ANOTHER mh blogger, check out her blog

and MARGO, i know, it's bad. In Chicago you can add a layer when it gets cold, but in LA a person's only got so many layers to take off.

But you have AC, assuming you have power that is, (big assumption?)

  Bring them home, the Homeland Concert There's not much to say. Wait, I take it back. There's SO much to say it is too much. There ...