Sunday, July 08, 2007

Carnivals, Links and Posts, Oh My

Of course, we're gearing up for the next Carnival of All Substances. Thanks to all of you who have submitted stories.

One of the things I've done over the past year is hyper-link over to various carnivals that have featured my blog. A hyper-link is a link on a sidebar to another blog. On my sidebar you find links to blogs I just happen to like and to other bloggers who have requested links, and to bloggers who have linked to me.

Sometimes I'll link over to another blogger in a post and probably should do that more often.

So let's start right now. (I especially like the first):

A Singer's Life

Purple Mote

BabyLune


Daled Amos

Emotional Eating

Carnival of Hijacked Holidays

Anja Merret

Super Mommies

Adult ADD and Money


Outdoor Odyssey


Curiosity Killer

All Things Medical


The Tall Poppy

therapydoc

5 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

Daled Amos is a good guy and quite prolific.

therapydoc said...

Right, and the link to his blog didn't work, so here it is again.

http://daledamos.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love!

I read this blog every chance I get. What a fascinating profession!

therapydoc said...

Watch me do it again (link to Michelle, our resident singer).

I've been meaning to write about Beverly Sills and still might. But she did it so well, check this out.

http://www.asingerslife.ch/blog/2007/07/03/beverly-sills-dies/

Heidi said...

thanks t-doc!

  Bring them home, the Homeland Concert There's not much to say. Wait, I take it back. There's SO much to say it is too much. There ...