Not to distract you from the blog, but I've been messing around with feeds and need to test something out, so if you're reading this post, go ahead and ignore it. Read stuff below instead for ENTx or just go ahead, say hi.
Anyway, if you subscribed, you might want to unsubscribe. I'll let you know when it's safe to start over and am sorry for the inconvenience.
The blog is a reflection of multi-disciplinary scholarship, academic degrees, and all kinds of letters after my name to make me feel big. The blog is NOT to treat or replace human to human legal, psychological or medical professional help. References to people, even to me, are entirely fictional.
Statcounter
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Transitions
Rabbi Zev o nce told us that a rabbi, a Jew, has to be ready to go to a funeral and then a wedding on the same day, maybe within a few ...
-
Sometimes I talk to nice young men and women about what they're looking for in a partner and the idea of honesty pops up as a good thing...
-
Almost 30 years ago, when I started my master's degree program, if we discussed borderline , that meant we were discussing psychosis. A...
-
If you can think of names of songs, movies, Youtube clips, anything that relates to sexual assault,harassment, or otherwise asserting sexual...
2 comments:
hi
I've been WAITING for that.
Post a Comment