Monday, March 12, 2007

Answering Questions: New Feature #1

You send me really great questions and when I feel I can answer in a couple of sentences, I'll usually write back.

Actually, I'll write back in any case, but sometimes just to say, This is a little involved. When I get around to this I'll write you back, which you should know, won't ever happen.

So the New Feature goes like this.

You can count on me answering your questions if I can do it in one word. Or maybe in a couple of sentences.

Let's start.

Question About Therapy #1

TherapyDoc, SHOULD I WALK OUT OF THERAPY FEELING WORSE THAN I FELT WHEN I WALKED IN?

No. You should not.

And that wasn't even a trick question.

6 comments:

bjurstrom said...

Dear Doc,
as you know I'm an avid reader ---not so good at blogging----but Questions----I like Questions. Nice addition.

therapydoc said...

Thanks. We used to say, maybe this is a test, There are no bad questions. All questions are good questions. (maybe they're in bad taste, but they're somehow good).

Anonymous said...

What's the answer to life, the universe and everything?

BlondeSwtP said...

Thanks for popping by too :) Questions? Hmmm ... and truthfully walking out & not feeling any better?? I think I would change doctors then ... I like your honesty & if I come up a question with a short answer, I promise to inquire.

I guess until then ... Take care. HugZ!

Cham said...

I always thought its very common for people to at first feel worse before it gets better? I too like the new feature

therapydoc said...

Oh, I think they can leave with hope. It's no extra money and extremely valuable.

  Bring them home, the Homeland Concert There's not much to say. Wait, I take it back. There's SO much to say it is too much. There ...